Kick Start Cleanse Diet Body Program
The mixed type diet falls between the sugar burner and the fat burner diet blending the two. The mix type does have some tendencies in common:
Appetite varies-Some are hungry at mealtime but rarely get hungry in-between meals, while others have a ravenous appetite and then skip meals at other times.
Cravings-If the mixed burner does not eat balanced they can develop sweet cravings. Making sure they eat three meals a day around three to four hours apart will help this.
Weight Control-Typically mixed burners do not have a weight problem if they stick with their diet plan making sure they eat balance from all three macronutrients, proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- The mix type needs balance from both the carbohydrate low purine foods and the high purine foods from the protein type.
- Eat protein at every meal. Making sure that even snacks have protein will help to keep your blood sugar stable as well as keep you from cravings.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine. Alcohol is a plain sugar and is a poison to the body. Caffeine stimulates and eventually exhausts the body.
- Sugar and fruit juices should be avoided as they cause an insulin surge that rapidly lowers blood sugars and increases fat storage.
- Gluten and high starch carbohydrates should be avoided as they are hard to digest and they can cause acid reflux as well as weight gain.